The benefits include:
- Productivity increase
- Leadership skills improvement
- Maximize talent retention
- More commitment and empathy for employees
- Greater communication between leaders and teams
I remind you that I am a mirror for you to recognise your greatness, allowing you to discover, possess and set free your true potential.
Some examples of subjects covered on one on one coaching are:
- Developing leadership skills.
- Creating recruitment and retention strategies, customer service, time management, strategic thinking, team building, marketing, and sales.
- Being a test subject for strategies, big changes or new ideas, before announcing them to colleagues, associates, and partners. I have worked with entrepreneurs, executives and consultants to help them achieve self-confidence, inspiration, emotional mastery, focus and conscience of who they are, and enjoy that knowledge to fulfil their vision and great goals.
I have more than 20 years of professional experience as an executive and entrepreneur. As a Coach, I have a Robbins Madanes Center (USA) certification, which is the official school of Tony Robbins, the world’s number one in coaching.
PS: Metrix Global and Pricewaterhousecoopers studies show that who does Executive Coaching has a return of investment between 500 and 700%. This is why 75% of Fortune500’s CEO’s have a Coach who is external to the enterprise.
Fill out the following form to sign up for the "Personal Coaching" Program.